BoxCast Advanced (1-Year Live Streaming Subscription)
The BoxCast Advanced (1-Year Live Streaming Subscription) Plan from BoxCast is an ad-free streaming service that includes unlimited full HD streaming (up to 1080p) and unlimited viewership through the BoxCast Platform. BoxCast’s most popular plan, it is best when paired with the BoxCaster— HD Live Streaming Encoder. The BoxCast Advanced Plan includes responsive embedding on any website, 12-month of automatically recorded broadcasts, advanced viewer analytics, live phone support, highlight clipping and a channel on the BoxCast AppleTV and Roku Apps. It is perfect for organizations looking to grow their audience through live video streaming.
BoxCast is the only streaming company that has built its entire infrastructure from beginning to end, giving you unprecedented levels of compatibility. The BoxCast Platform is truly end-to-end, offering acquisition, compression, cloud transcoding, archiving, video on demand, pay-per-view settings, and a scalable delivery infrastructure.
To unlock the full capabilities of the BoxCast Platform (including scoreboard overlays and ticketed monetization), check out the BoxCast Advanced Plus Plans.
The Perfect Companion to the BoxCaster
The BoxCast Advanced Plan works seamlessly with the BoxCaster—an easy-to-use, powerful encoder that can stream up to 1080p. With a camera, the BoxCaster, the BoxCast Platform, an internet connection, and power, you can stream your events live to anyone, anywhere, watching on any device. The BoxCaster or RTMP Encoder Activation are required to be purchased with all BoxCast Streaming Plans.
Stream as many events as you want to as many viewers as possible. The BoxCast Platform easily scales with your organization and doesn’t penalize you for how many people watch your broadcast.
Responsive, Embedded Player
Embed your video on any website. The BoxCast Player does not rely on Flash and utilizes adaptive bitrate streaming so your streams never buffer. The BoxCast Player also features customizable thumbnail images, variable playback speeds, a playlist view and the ability to add a countdown timer to your live stream.
Stream to Facebook Live, YouTube, and other destinations
Stream your event to various locations, including Facebook Live, YouTube, Periscope, Twitch and other RTMP streaming destinations.
Support Right When You Need It
BoxCast Live Streaming Specialists are ready to quickly answer your questions via email Mon. – Sat. 9AM to 9PM EDT and Sun. 7AM – 9PM EDT. Or you can visit our Online Customer Support Center anytime.
Automatic Recording & 12 Months of Storage
With the BoxCast Advanced Plan, live broadcasts will be automatically recorded and stored for 12 months. After 12 months, your broadcast can be automatically deleted or you can pay $0.49/broadcast-hr to continue storing the broadcast.
Enhanced Viewer Analytics
BoxCast’s Enhanced Viewer Analytics allows you to gain detailed insights into what viewers watch, when viewers watch (by day and by time of day), how viewers watch (live vs. recorded, mobile vs. desktop, browsers, playback quality, playback host, operating system), and where viewers watch from.
Download & Export Broadcasts to YouTube & Vimeo
Download your broadcasts or export them directly to YouTube & Vimeo.
Clip Highlights and quickly share them with your viewers and on social media.
Accept donations to your organization. A 6% processing fee applies.
Onboarding with Streaming Support Specialist
Start off on the right foot and work with an expert BoxCast Customer Support Analyst to set up your first broadcasts and answer any potential questions you might have.
Want to see that unforgettable part of your stream again? Re-watch parts of your live broadcast, even as it’s happening in real-time.
Streaming Plan Activation
Upon purchase of a BoxCast Streaming Plan and BoxCaster or RTMP Encoder Activation, an activation code will be emailed to you. Follow the instructions in the email to create your BoxCast account and start streaming.
- Onboarding with Streaming Support Specialist
- Live Support & Monitoring (7-Days a Week, 9AM-9PM EST)
- Phone, Chat, Email & Online Support Center
- Up to 1080p
- None, Unlimited
MAXIMUM BROADCAST LENGTH
- 1 live broadcast can last up to 24 hours
- Plans are limited to an average of 8 hours of broadcasting per day
- 12-Months Free per Broadcast
- After 12-Months: Auto-delete or $0.49 /Broadcast-hr
- Adaptive Bit Rate Playback
- Manual Input Live or Recorded
- Customizable Format
- Segmentable by Broadcast, Channel or Account
- Viewer Count, Durations, & Behavior
- Comparisons to Prior Periods
- Viewer Location Geo-Analytics
- Included, 6% processing fee
SMART TV PLAYBACK
- BoxCast Apple TV App
- BoxCast Roku App
- H.264, High Profile, Progressive scan
- Highlight Clipping
- Broadcast Trimming
- BoxCaster – HD Streaming Encoder
- Other RTMP Encoders (with activation)
- BoxCast Broadcaster App for iOS (Included in all plans)
- Limit 1 Ingestion Point per Plan (Contact Us for Multiple Simultaneous Broadcasts)
- H.264 high profile level 4.2
- AAC-LC audio compression
- Cloud transcoding delivers adaptive bitrate streaming to viewers from a single origin stream.
- BoxCast Advanced Plan Stream Variants:
- 1080p at 6Mbps
- 720p at 2.75Mbps
- 480p at 1.7Mbps
- 360p at 1.1Mbps
- 240p at 700Kbps
LIVE INGESTION/BACKHAUL PROTOCOLS
- BoxCast Flow
- Backhaul Protocol
- Adaptive Recovery
- Content-aware Forward Error Correction
- Link Quality Adjustment
- TCP/UDP Diversity
- BoxCast Platform, including native players for web, mobile, AppleTV, and Roku
- Facebook Live
- Other RTMP Destinations
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) with adaptive multi-bitrate support
- Typical viewer latency < 1 minute end-to-end
- Chrome (preferred)
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 10+