SKAARHOJ Tally Box & 6x Tally Lights Bundle
- 1 Tally Box
- 6x Tally Lights
The SKAARHOJ Tally System is a great add-on for your live video-production. The tally light have two LEDs – one facing the camera operator and the big one facing the presenter. The operator LED have both program and preview tally while the presenter LED is just for program. The two switches on the tally light enables the operator to turn on/off the main LED and to dim the operator LED. The Tally Box System handles up to 8 tally lights, connecting either directly via the box, or by daisy chain running from tally light to tally light.
- Tally for Blackmagic Design ATEM Production Switchers
- The SKAARHOJ Tally Box System is compatible with the whole range of ATEM Switchers. No need for the “GPI and Tally Interface” from Blackmagic – the system connects to the ATEM Switcher via network.
- Tally for vMix
- The system is also compatible with vMix via our vMix Bridge Software. Connects to vMix via network.
- Tally from ETH-GPI Link
- The ETH-GPI Link can take GPI signals and send them over ethernet to the Tally Box which will route it out to the lamps.
- Program + Preview Tally
- Star connection
- Daisy chain connection
- Tested with 200m cable
- On/off switch for main LED (red)
- Dimmed on/off switch for operator LED (red + green)
- UniSketch web interface for extensive configuration
The SKAARHOJ Tally Box supports a total of 8 tally lights and offers both program + preview tally. You connect it to your network and the lights to the 8 outputs. You can either connect them one by one or in a daisy chain configuration by a maximum of 3 in a row.
The order of the daisy chain is determined by which output you choose (numbers listed on the box). In the default-shipping configuration it will have the following assignment.
Output 1 = Tally ID 1
Output 2 = Tally ID 2
Output 3 = Tally ID 3
It’s possible to connect single lights and daisy chain simultaneous, e.g. Output 1 = Tally 1, Output 2 = Tally 2 and Output 3 = Tally 3+4 in daisy chain (since it’s output 3-4-1)
If preferable you can alter the assignments of Output/Tally ID. E.g.
Output 1 = Tally 5
Output 2 = Tally 6
Output 3 = Tally 7
Output 4 = Tally 8
In a daisy chain configuration this would result in
Output 1-2-3 = Tally 5-6-7
Output 2-3-4 = Tally 6-7-8
Output 3-4-1 = Tally 7-8-5