Beast Kingdom’s ‘Entertainment Experience Brand’ proudly enters the world of Tim Burton’s Batman with the release of a highly articulable DAH-032 Batman 1989 Joker. An action figure ready for the ultimate in posing possibilities with its 20 points of articulation, the Joker’s diverse yet scary grin is on full display, with two replaceable head sculpts. With attention to detail, every element of the 1989 Joker is recreated using a full-body suit made of real fabric as well as a set of seven replaceable hands. Included in the set are also some of the Joker’s most iconic accessories, such as the flag pistol, megaphone, dentures, and more.
- DAH designed figure, with around 20 points of articulation
- Two (2) head sculpts (Regular, laughing)
- Seven (7) pairs of replacement hands (Fist, open, relaxed, gripping, signature + two card-playing)
- Accessories: Blower hat, flag pistol, dentures, megaphone, walkie-talkie, remote control, purple spray
- Real fabric clothing: Purple coat, purple suit jacket, green vest, orange shirt, green scarf, check trousers